In association with Norfolk Country Cottages
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Norfolk Country Cottages to give you a chance to win a Norfolk getaway worth £500 or dinner for four during Norfolk Restaurant Week.
You could be the lucky one to receive £500 to spend on a break with Norfolk Country Cottages. Choose from more than 500-holiday retreats throughout the county of Norfolk; you might fancy a grand barn conversion in rolling countryside, a cosy coastal cottage, a waterside abode in the Norfolk Broads to a chic, city-centre pad. Or you could get the chance to take three friends out on us as you enjoy lunch or dinner at any one of our participating restaurants during Restaurant Week 2018.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes at midnight on 15th November 2018.
- No purchase necessary.
- The first prize is £500 to spend on or towards a stay with Norfolk Country Cottages to be booked and taken before 30th June 2019. The winner can choose to spend above this but will have to pay the additional amount. The second prize is a meal for four from the Norfolk Restaurant Week menu, excluding drinks at a participating restaurant of your choice. Subject to availability.
- No cash alternative. Prize is non-transferable.
- The winner of dinner for four will be notified by email or telephone on or after 15th October. The winner of a stay with Norfolk Country Cottages will be notified by email or telephone on or after 10th November.
- Competition is only open to people aged 18 or over and UK residents.
- If you agree to join a mailing list, your details may be used for marketing purposes by Norfolk Restaurant Week, Norfolk Country Cottages and The Original Cottage Company, but you can unsubscribe at any time from such marketing, and we will not pass this information on to any third parties.
- Employees of Norfolk Country Cottages, The Original Cottage Company and Norfolk Restaurant Week or their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises competition providers to publish the name, photo, county, and country of the winner.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.