Join us at the table for Norwich Restaurant Week
29th October to 9th November 2018
Norwich Restaurant Week is a unique and proven opportunity to promote your business to potential diners throughout Norfolk. Norwich Restaurant Week is part of the greater marketing campaign of Norfolk Restaurant Week.
How it works
Each participating venue agrees to offer a fixed price menu of either;
or a combination of these, for example, option A for lunch service and option B for dinner service.
Restaurants are required to offer a Restaurant Week menu during evening service Monday to Friday, however, lunch is optional. Weekends are fully excluded.
Participating restaurants must offer a level of food and service equal to their standard menu. Chosen price points should be at least 20% lower than your standard menu prices.
What they say
“ Norfolk Restaurant Week was a brilliant event to be a part of last year and as a new business, it helped us no end. Apart from being able to run a different menu concept for two weeks, it really helped our reach to new guests and helped us spread our name further afield. Andrew and I both agreed the week was invaluable to the success of last year. It would be a pleasure to be involved again. The concept of the week is great to be a part of and it really does drive people into the restaurant. The week itself has some genuine support and followers and I loved being able to talk to guests about where they had been, what they had eaten and where they were going next! “ Ben, Farmyard Restaurant, Norwich
Why it works
of participating venues would recommend the event to other restaurants
of diners chose to try a new restaurant during Restaurant Week 2017.
of diners have already or intend to return to their chose restaurant(s).
of participating venues saw an increase in business during the event.
Norfolk Restaurant Week is the No.1 dining event on the food lover’s calendar. The enticement of great value provides diners with the perfect excuse to eat out with family and friends and introduce them to new dining experiences as a result.
Our extensive marketing and exposure provide you with a captive audience and the opportunity to showcase your venue and the food you serve to thousands of diners.
Who we are
What we do
Now in its 6th year we successfully work with participating restaurants to promote this unique event through;
- The Norfolk Restaurant Week website with a dedicated page for each
participating venue. Last year saw over 50,000 people visiting the site.
- E-shot mailing list of targeted active Norfolk diners – with new requests being updated weekly.
- Social Media campaign across facebook, twitter and instagram prior to and during the event.
- Press, active communication with the press both local and national.
- Sponsored media partnerships.
- Prominent road signs in key locations across Norfolk.
- 50,000 event guides through many outlets across Norfolk.
- Printed adverts in many key publications.
- Active support and exposure through Headline Sponsor – Norfolk Country Cottages.
- Key event exposure – one to one contact with potential diners at The Royal Norfolk Show, North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival, Norwich Food and Drink Festival, Harfest and Pork Stock.
- Local Radio – promotion through local radio stations achieved through direct advertising and competitions.
- Participating restaurant media pack.
How much does it cost?
Each restaurant within Norwich provided they sign up within the designated time frame will receive equal marketing and exposure and benefit from all of the above.
Within the BID
Norwich Restaurant Week Membership within BID £150 + vat
Norwich Restaurant Week +Membership within BID £250 + vat
Outside the BID
Norwich Restaurant Week Membership £290+vat
Norwich Restaurant Week +Membership £390 + vat
In addition, all participating restaurants are required to gift dinner for 2 to be used in promotional competitions.
If you are unsure if you are within the BID you can view the district here.
Barsby Produce proudly support Norfolk & Norwich Restaurant Week.